Not only collectors like JDM cars, many of these vehicles are considered unique pieces, with models that never go out of fashion, and that on the contrary are increasingly sought after and desired by those who like good cars with vintage styles or that have been modernized.
At AB Autos & Imports we know that and that is why we have dedicated ourselves to selling JDM cars for sale USA. We are a trusted dealer with extensive experience in Japanese imports Florida .
Among our wonderful inventory, you can find jewelry like:
• 1989 Nissan Skyline RB25, its exterior features a complete Origin body kit and Sparco Pro Corsa wheels.
• Nissan Fairlady Twin Turbo 1990, the exterior features a mix of Veilside and Origin parts and is complemented by a set of Volk CV Pro wheels.
• Nissan Laurel 1989, its very bright paint without dents or scratches.
• Toyota Aristo Single Turbo 1992, with 600+ WHP this Aristo, is an absolute monster.
• Nissan Skylin GT-R BNR324 1992, makes people turn to look at it thanks to the conversion R34 GT-R from the front.
• Honda Beat 1991, its exterior looks even better thanks to a very elegant aerodynamic and a rear spoiler and wheels Work Meister S1.
• Nissan Fairlady 400 WHP 1989, this 300ZX meets all the requirements: 2 + 0, twin turbo, manual and also T-top.
• Toyota Soarer 1JZ 6 SPEED 1992, finished in original Sandstone Beige metallic and only 45,000 miles verified.
• Mazda RX-7 Type R 1993, its shape is absolutely incredible inside and out, it comes finished in its factory red color it still shines like new, hard to believe that it was manufactured 25 years ago.
These are just a few of our Japanese imports for sale USA, every month there are many more that come to our headquarters in Orlando, so we invite you to stay in touch with us through our website http://www.abautosandimports.com/vehicles.html where you can find out about the Import process, titling, prices or any other information you require.